This year is going to be a bit different. We have a lot of goals that we will be working on, and a lot of home repairs too. Not to mention all of the de-junking and organizing. The end result I want is to have my life be simpler for the year of 2015. There are a lot of exciting changes that are hopefully going to take place sometime in that year. But to avoid undue stress this year will be about fixing, simplifying, and being able to maintain life in general.
If everything happens according to plan we will accomplish the following things this year:
1. Finish a playroom for the kids (we have an unfinished room/attic room above our dining room, that once we can add windows will actually be turned into a bedroom - that is a while away, so for now it will be a play room.
2. Build an office for all of Matt's computer
3 and 4 . Build a new Main Bathroom and Kody's Bedroom, in what used to be Matt office. I think it is a much better use of space. It won't be a large bedroom, but he doesn't need a big room. Kody never spends to much time in his bedroom.
5. Build a second Bathroom upstairs in what used to be the nursery. This room is currently housing Austin, not because she has her own room - but to help reduce night time shenanigans.
6. I will also be refinishing the stairway and stairs, because they are/it is ugly.
That is just in the house. The other plans/goals are all over the board.
1. Finally get enough weight off to feel comfortable in my own skin.
2. Pay off one of Matt's student loans
3. Use up a lot of my craft supplies and fabric
4. get everywhere in this house organized and totally decluttered.
5. Picnic tables refinished and the back yard prettied up. We now have two and they both need some love.
6. Redo the playhouse. I think the kids are old enough to not fall out of it.
7. If Matt finishes them in time to plant a garden, I will get to use the garden boxes he is going to build.
So all in all, we have a lot of goals to accomplish. Hopefully we will get it all done. I want to see a lot of things get done. I will definitely show the work along the way.